Once the barns attached to Cissy's Cottage, but now completely renovated into a fully modernised self-catering, tin and slate roofed cottage. The Barn enjoys undisturbed views of the Donegal hills and acres of green fields.
Call +44 (0) 77 3415 4835
- shower and bath
- electric oven and hob
- fridge freezer
- washing machine
- wood burning stove
- iron & ironing board
- bedding & towels (not beach towels)
- cot available on request
- high chair available on request
- off-road parking space
- garden furniture
- Apple TV
- Welcome pack
- On-site drying shed for wet gear/laundry
No Smoking Indoors
- fully fitted kitchen/dining area
- large living area with wood burning stove (starter pack included)
- two double bedrooms – one with ensuite
- one single bedroom
- bathroom with bath and walk-in shower
High Season: Christmas, New Year, Easter, Bank Holidays, July and August
Mid Season: March, April, May, June, September and October
Low Season: November, December, January, February
Weekend Prices (Friday & Saturday nights) are calculated at the price for 2 nights plus 10%
If you are booking more than 4 nights, contact us directly.
Call +44 (0) 77 3415 4835 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Request to Book
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of electricity and oil heating. Misuse of either will be charged separately. Meters for oil and electricity are read on your arrival and departure, by the proprietor.
- All prices include cleaning upon departure, assuming that the cottages are left in a reasonable order
- Please note that a £80 damage deposit is required on arrival (this will be returned by post within 2 weeks, providing everything is in order).Bed linen and towels (not beach towels) are supplied free of charge.
- Any damage greater than the amount of the damage deposit will be the responsibility of the hirer.
- Fuel for the stove can be purchased from the owners. Guests may bring their own providing it is dry wood or peat. Coal must not be burned.
- Smoking in any of the cottages is strictly prohibited.
- Pets MAY be allowed but on request only! All dog owners are asked to ensure their dog is on a lead at all times if in the shared public spaces around the cottages. Dogs are NOT permitted in the bedrooms or bathrooms and coverings for the sofas must be brought for the dog and used for the entirety of the stay. Pets MUST NOT be left on the premises alone. It is the responsibility of the owner to clean up after their dog.
- Additional nights can be booked as requested.
- Weekly rentals normally run from Saturday (4:00 pm check in) to Saturday (10:00 am check out).
- Please contact us if you would prefer to arrive on a different day. We will endeavour to work this out although in peak season, this may not always be possible.
- Check In and Check Out times are also flexible by prior arrangement.
- Cancellation policy: The following cancellation terms and penalties will apply when a booking is cancelled.
- 25% of deposit for cancellations more than 20 days before arrival.
- 50% of deposit for cancellations 15 to 20 days before arrival.
- 75% of deposit for cancellations 7 to 14 days before arrival.
- 100% of deposit for cancellations less than 7 days before arrival or Non-arrivals