The Garden is a spacious cottage which provides guests with a comfortable sleeping and living environment. It has a large double bedroom with uninterrupted views over green, grassy fields and a spacious twin room next to a large bathroom with bath and shower. It is set on the foothills of Binevenagh and located only four miles from an award winning beach on the Atlantic ocean.
A short drive from world class golf courses, salmon rivers, the Giant's Causeway and Game of Thrones film locations. It is a fantastic base from which to explore either the spectacular Wild Atlantic or Antrim coasts.
Call +44 (0) 77 3415 4835
- Washing machine
- Private Garden
- Hairdryer available
- Shower and bath
- Electric oven and hob
- Fridge freezer
- Wood burning stove
- Iron & ironing board
- Bedding & towels (not beach towels)
- Cot available on request
- High chair available on request
- Off-road parking space
- Garden furniture
- Apple TV
- Welcome pack
- On-site drying shed for wet gear/laundry
No Smoking Indoors
High Season: Christmas, New Year, Easter, Bank Holidays, July and August
Mid Season: April, May, June, September and October
Low Season: November, December, January, February and March
Weekend Prices (Friday & Saturday nights) are calculated at the price for 2 nights plus 10%
For prices from 15th July 2019 – 24th July 2019 to contact me directly.
|Duration||High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
Request to Book
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of electricity and oil heating. Misuse of either will be charged separately. Meters for oil and electricity are read on your arrival and departure, by the proprietor.
- All prices include cleaning upon departure, assuming that the cottages are left in a reasonable order
- Please note that a £80 damage deposit is required on arrival (this will be returned by post within 2 weeks, providing everything is in order).Bed linen and towels (not beach towels) are supplied free of charge.
- Any damage greater than the amount of the damage deposit with be the responsibility of the hirer.
- Fuel for the stove can be purchased from the owners. Guests may bring their own providing it is dry wood or peat. Coal must not be burned.
- Smoking in any of the cottages is strictly prohibited.
- Pets MAY be allowed but on request only! All dog owners are asked to ensure their dog is on a lead at all times if in the shared pubic spaces around the cottages. It is the responsibility of the owner to clean up after their dog.
- Additional nights can be booked as requested.
- Weekly rentals normally run from Saturday (4:00 pm check in) to Saturday (10:00 am check out).
- Please contact us if you would prefer to arrive on a different day. We will endeavour to work this out although in peak season, this may not always be possible.
- Check In and Check Out times are also flexible by prior arrangement.
- Cancellation policy: The following cancellation terms and penalties will apply when a booking is cancelled.
- 25% of deposit for cancellations more than 20 days before arrival.
- 50% of deposit for cancellations 15 to 20 days before arrival.
- 75% of deposit for cancellations 7 to 14 days before arrival.
- 100% of deposit for cancellations less than 7 days before arrival or Non-arrivals