Set on the foothills of the magnificent Binevenagh mountain (an "area of outstanding natural beauty" and Game of Thrones filming location), this 18th-century traditional Irish cottage has been sensitively restored with modern conveniences to provide a cosy and comfortable retreat from the pace of everyday life. Only 4 miles from an award-winning, golden sandy beach on the Atlantic ocean. A short drive from world-class golf courses, the Giant's Causeway and a short walk to Bellarena train station
Call +44 (0) 77 3415 4835
- Wireless Internet
- Hot water
- Bedding & towels (not beach towels)
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Wood burning stove
- Hair dryer
- Parking in front of cottage
No Smoking Indoors
Cissy’s cottage is an 18th century farm cottage. It has been been restored to keep the character and original pieces can be seen throughout. With gas heating and instant hot water, you can experience peace and tranquility with all the modern conveniences. **Please note that because of the nature of the building, the door frames are VERY low. Care should be taken not to bump your head.
High Season: Christmas, New Year, Easter, Bank Holidays, July and August
Mid Season: April, May, June, September and October
Low Season: November, December, January, February and March
Weekend Prices (Friday & Saturday nights) are calculated at the price for 2 nights plus 20%
For prices from 15th July 2019 – 24th July 2019 to contact me directly.
|Duration||High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
Request to Book
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of electricity and oil heating. Misuse of either will be charged separately. Meters for oil and electricity are read on your arrival and departure, by the proprietor.
- All prices include cleaning upon departure, assuming that the cottages are left in a reasonable order
- Please note that a £80 damage deposit is required on arrival (this will be returned by post within 2 weeks, providing everything is in order).Bed linen and towels (not beach towels) are supplied free of charge.
- Any damage greater than the amount of the damage deposit with be the responsibility of the hirer.
- Fuel for the stove can be purchased from the owners. Guests may bring their own providing it is dry wood or peat. Coal must not be burned.
- Smoking in any of the cottages is strictly prohibited.
- Pets may be allowed but on request only! All dog owners are asked to ensure their dog is on a lead at all times if in the shared pubic spaces around the cottages.
- Additional nights can be booked as requested.
- Weekly rentals normally run from Saturday (4:00 pm check in) to Saturday (10:00 am check out).
- Please contact us if you would prefer to arrive on a different day. We will endeavour to work this out although in peak season, this may not always be possible.
- Check In and Check Out times are also flexible by prior arrangement.
- Cancellation policy: The following cancellation terms and penalties will apply when a booking is cancelled.
- 25% of deposit for cancellations more than 20 days before arrival.
- 50% of deposit for cancellations 15 to 20 days before arrival.
- 75% of deposit for cancellations 7 to 14 days before arrival.
- 100% of deposit for cancellations less than 7 days before arrival or Non-arrivals